Customer Success Manager - London
apply below or email [email hidden] or [email hidden]
Adelaide is looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage client relationships and ensure a positive client experience and a successful partnership. You'll be joining a company making a positive impact on the digital media market using evidence-based metrics to increase the transparency of media quality.
*You must have experience working for a verification vendor or using verification tools day-to-day at an agency or publisher to be a good fit for this role. *
We’re remote for the foreseeable future, but you should expect to be in London a couple of times a week.
This is a great role for someone excited about bridging the gap between our clients on the one hand and the Product, Sales, and Engineering teams on the other, keeping everyone up to speed on new developments, client requests, and technical challenges.
What You’ll Do and Learn:
- Interface with clients to provide support prior to, during, and after campaigns
- Ensure clients understand and use the data provided
- Explain Adelaide’s value and encourage optimizations based on insights from data
- Manage reporting and work with the Analyst team to draw insights from data, which may include custom investigations tailored to client-specific goals
- Serve as product expert and understand Adelaide data and measurement
- Manage campaign set up with integrations team based on client needs
- Provide support for adops implementation
- 2+ years of experience supporting or operating digital media verification like DV, IAS or MOAT
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data visualization/interpretation experience
- Proficient in Excel and Google office.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work
- Competitive pay
- A collaborative and creative atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- Vacation and holidays
Brands and agencies use Adelaide to evaluate digital advertising effectiveness and optimize media on the fly towards more efficient outcomes.
We believe that increasing the transparency of media quality is a critical first step toward repairing the damage caused to our industry by bad metrics.
Adelaide is well funded (our seed round included Michael Kassan, Jonah Goodhart, Lynda Clarizio, and Irwin Gotlieb) and growing quickly.
Something looks off?