Regional Consultant Relations Manager (West)
About the Consultant Relations Manager at Headspace
This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage startup. In this role, you will be motivated to transform mental healthcare to improve the health and happiness of the world by engaging and educating health benefits consultants about our solutions.
As a Regional Consultant Relations Manager at Headspace, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining relationship opportunities with health benefits consultants in an effort to increase the visibility of Headspace and ultimately leading to more consultant generated sales opportunities. You’ll work closely with Sales, Client Success, Marketing as ell as other internal stakeholders to assist in delivering an engaging and effective message in the market.
What you will do:
- Heighten awareness of Headspace with SMEs, Innovation Leaders with high-value Partners (Willis Towers Watson, Mercer, AON, Lockton, etc.). through virtual and onsite meetings and events.
- Build understanding about our solutions and capabilities, and expand the broader conversion around mental health strategies with key innovation leaders in the benefits consultant/broker space.
- Own the day-to-day management of our partners and their clients and act as the liaison between Headspace and a targeted group of SMEs.
- Identify and cultivate new SME Consultant relationships and partnerships.
- Develop growth strategies and execution plans that deliver high revenue goals through driving qualified opportunities from Consultants to the sales team.
- Execute on various marketing campaigns that generate demand and awareness.
- Collaborate with Consulting Relations and Cross-Functional Leaders from internal teams including Sales, Product, Marketing, Client Success and Operations to execute against OKRs.
- Develop and negotiate Partnerships with National Consulting Houses and Preferred Vendor Status Agreements.
- Established a regular education rhythm with key regional consulting houses and participated in innovation days (or the like) with the goal of influencing what consultants present to their clients.
- Represent Headspace at national and regional conferences and events.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space.
- Experience in channel, consulting strategy or business development.
- Good track record of sourcing, developing and maintaining partner relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skill-building skills, polished communications and proven track record of success with strategic account management.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the health/benefits landscape.
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast past and every changing environment and can successfully manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency.
- Working closely with sales to create down-funnel opportunities.
- Ability to travel 25%-30% of the time.
- Must be located in our west region (CA, WA, NV, UT, OR).
- Past experience working as a consultant relations manager at a digital health organization and/or carrier and/or as an employee benefit consultant.
- Experience building and executing against a regional strategy.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $67,500- $109,000.
At Headspace, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How we feel about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace participates in the E-Verify Program.