About the Licensing Specialist at Headspace:
The Licensing Specialist, with support from the Network Operations Manager, will provide operational support for clinician licensing and Care Enablement operations and ensure world class provider relations. This position will also serve as a resource to other teams in reference to clinical network processes and licensing statuses.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Proactively facilitate cross-licensing process, ensure timely completion of all licensing applications and compliance with state regulations
- Communicate appropriately with providers and licensing vendor regarding initial licensing and renewals, resolve eligibility questions
- Thorough knowledge of Medical and Behavior Mental Health state-by-state licensing regulations, including renewal processes and CE requirements
- Responsible for researching state regulations, documenting licensing eligibility and alternative pathways. Maintain up-to-date multi-discipline licensing database
- Support Psychiatry team and Medical Director with nationwide license renewals and CE tracking
- Ensure data integrity across platforms, develop periodic audits and identify and resolve potential operational issues
- Collaborate closely with Credentialing Team on delegated and non-delegated credentialing, clinician lifecycle workflows
- Collaborate with Support teams, providing timely comms on network status updates
- Support investigation and resolve of issues associated with network utilization
What you’ve accomplished:
- Experience supporting the medical and/or Behavioral Mental Health licensing operations
- People-oriented role and a desire to learn and grow in the field
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in a digital health environment managing projects, programs and the employee experience
- Preferred: BA in a business or humanistic discipline
- Demonstrated successful project management across a diverse set of projects
- Ability to identify and resolve operational problems using defined process, expertise and judgment
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment subject to ambiguity
- Growth mindset
- Organized and process driven with a data centered and analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong, critical and creative thinker
- Pixel perfect attention to detail
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $58,050- $75,810.
At Headspace, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
About the Company:
Headspace is the world’s most accessible and comprehensive digital mental health and wellbeing platform. Headspace and Ginger have come together at a critical moment of global need. Headspace will democratize mental health and wellbeing so people around the world are supported by a full spectrum of affordable care. In addition to its vast library of mindfulness and meditation content, our behavioral health system offers emotional support, guidance, therapy, and medication from professional coaches, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists, respectively.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Headspace is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
As such, Ginger requests that individuals who have received coaching or clinical services at Ginger wait until their care with Ginger is complete before applying for a position. If someone with a Ginger account is hired for a position, please note their account will be deactivated and they will not be able to use Ginger services for the duration of their employment.
Further, if Ginger cannot find a role that fails to resolve an ethical issue associated with a dual relationship, Ginger may need to take steps to ensure ethical obligations are being adhered to, including a delayed start date or a potential leave of absence. Such steps would be taken to protect both the former member, as well as any relevant individuals from their care team, from impairment, risk of exploitation, or harm.