Human Resources Business Partner
CKBG is looking for a commercially savvy, agile HR Business Partner to closely operate within the business to translate our strategies into action.
The role manages multiple areas of the HR function, including: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, HR Operations, Performance Management, Benefits & Compensation, Employee Engagement, and Organizational Design Strategy.
The ideal candidate has both strong business understanding and commercial acumen as well as experience in talent acquisition and performance management.
CKBG (Casa Komos Brands Group) creates premium, inclusive, and one-of-a-kind hospitality brands with global appeal. Our portfolio currently includes Tequila Komos, a category redefining line of ultra-luxury Tequilas; and Superbird, a collection of super-premium tequila and tequila-based ready to drink canned cocktails. We pride ourselves on crafting carefully-considered, unique products that embody a true sense of origin and are respectful of tradition, but never bound by the past. To bring it all to life, we've built a team of passionate, committed individuals who bring a combination of industry-leading knowledge, unique perspectives and cross-functional expertise.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Talent Acquisition: Oversee full-cycle recruiting efforts to source, attract, select, and onboard high-performing talent.
- Organizational Design Strategy: Partner with leadership to design and implement an organizational structure that supports our business goals.
- Headcount Planning: Lead forecasting and planning for staffing needs to align with company objectives.
- Talent and Performance Management: Partner with leadership on organization efficiency and talent/performance initiatives that drive employee performance and growth. Provide managers with guidance and tools to help manage and develop their teams.
- HR Operations: Manage the compensation budget and planning process and work with third-party partners to manage payroll and benefits administration.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 to 5 years HR experience in an HRBP, talent acquisition, or talent development role
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion, sound judgment, and professionalism with sensitive information
- Effective verbal and written communications
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency
- Adapts to fast-paced, ever-changing environments and is a change agent
- A resourceful problem-solver: takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when facing a challenge
- Strong emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, action and results-oriented
- Learning and curious mindset
- Strong knowledge of federal and state labor laws
This role will be based out of our office in lower Manhattan.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes generous employer sponsored health and wellness benefits, and unlimited PTO.
The range of cash compensation for this role is $120,000-$140,000 exclusive of the Benefits described above. This position is also eligible for bonus compensation.
As required by law, your employment with the Company is contingent upon your providing legal proof of your identity and authorization to work in the United States.
Effective December 31, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present proof upon hiring unless they qualify for a reasonable accommodation based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief.
CKBG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. CKBG considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.