Product Reliability Engineer (Full- or Part- Time)
At Confidently, we’re passionate about building software that helps consumers take back control of their personal data, all across the internet. Our solution helps consumers discover which companies have collected their data, monitor the dark web for data leaks and breaches, and remove their personal data from hundreds of companies that shouldn’t have it.
As a Product Reliability Engineer, you will be helping our team maintain a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to fulfill that mission for our customers. You will be collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
- At least 5 years of technical experience
- Troubleshoots incidents, conducts blameless post-mortems and ensures permanent closure of incidents.
- Engages with the development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability.
- Applies analytics on historic data, such as incidents and usage patterns, to predict issues and take proactive action.
- Designs and conducts performance tests, identifies bottlenecks and opportunities for optimization.
- Defines and drives adoption of best in class monitoring frameworks to accomplish end to end flow monitoring and noiseless alerting.
- Designs, develops, tests and delivers software to automate manual operational work
- Deploys software and product upgrades.
- Facilitates maximum speed of delivery by objectively binding to error budgets of the service.
- Manages the effort split between manual operational work and engineering work.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies (GCP, Kubernetes, AWS).
- Knowledge of HTML selectors, Chrome Extensions, Content Scripts
- Experience with deployment automation, CI/CD, DevOps, Jenkins, GIT.
- Experience with Web crawling techniques, Web drivers (Selenium/Puppeteer), HTML/CSS, Chrome Extensions, Content Scripting
- Experience with cloud/container environments.
- Comfortable working in Agile mode and proficient in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Can be based anywhere in the U.S., though Pacific Time working hours are preferred
with your resume and a short introduction. Look forward to hearing from you!