Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 4 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empower everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will own communications across the full customer journey in order to accelerate user growth, drive long-term loyalty, and foster brand love. This particular role will have an initial focus on improving our lifecycle marketing, working closely with Creative to improve the engagement and impact of our CRM communications. You will champion the voice of the customer and be responsible for business impact while working with a cross-functional team across Marketing, Product, Data, Design, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Own growth strategies and develop a systematic engine that drives continuous business impact across the user journey.
- Create and advance a learning-agenda by taking a hypothesis-driven approach and constantly testing, learning, and iterating.
- Become an expert on our customers through user research and work with Analytics to inform your work.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing leads to define, manage and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives and features.
- Work closely with teams across the organization including Product Management and Design, Content Marketing, and Paid Acquisition to tell a cohesive story across every user touchpoint.
- You’re results-focused. You are focused on impact over output.
- You’re a do-er. You have grit and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to achieve an outcome.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and have demonstrated the ability to create customer-facing content and messaging that resonates.
- You’re data-obsessed. You always draw on data or user insights to make decisions and are comfortable digging into data to tie actions to business metrics.
- You move quickly. You ruthlessly prioritize, ship quickly, and iterate.
- You are a team-player. You love working with others across a variety of teams and functions, and are not afraid of a little pressure.
- You are big-pictured and detailed oriented. You can think strategically to advance the company’s long-term vision, while zeroing in on the nitty gritty details of a specific campaign.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity. When the answer isn’t obvious, you know how to leverage data and operate autonomously to take the next step.
- 4+ years of working in product marketing or product management.
- Experience messaging customers via unified campaigns across Email, In-App Push and SMS.
- Familiar with messaging and analytics tools such as Leanplum, Braze, Amplitude, etc.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment.
- Demonstrated experience in building, launching, and iterating new products and features.
- Have worked with teams and multiple stakeholders to launch features.
- Demonstrated working in a data-driven business environment.
This role has a base salary range of $110,000 - $155,000. Compensation is determined based on experience, skill level, and qualifications, which are assessed during the interview process. Current offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity in the form of stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Discretionary performance bonus program
- Biannual performance reviews
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSA benefit
- Employee Assistance Programs focused on mental health
- Healthcare advocacy program for all employees
- Access to mental health apps
- Team building activities
- Our modern Chelsea-based office with open floor plan, stocked kitchen, and catered lunches
Something looks off?