Director of Commercial Business Operations
About the Director of Commercial Business Operations at Headspace:
Headspace is seeking an exceptional Business Operations partner to the Commercial organizations to join our team and help support our rapidly growing business. This individual will play a key role in driving strategic business insights by closely supporting the Commercial business leaders. This individual will work on critical projects that will drive tangible results in our business. This role will help develop data-driven insights and partners closely with the B2B business and cross functional leadership teams to execute our vision of improving the health and happiness of the world. Our ideal candidate is someone who is analytical, detail-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and has the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
What you will do:
- Drive and develop the commercial strategies and plans to achieve business growth objectives with all levels of Commercial leadership
- Collect, analyze, and report vast volumes of sales and operational data from various internal systems to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions
- Evaluate sales trends, records and performance by territories and product offerings against sales quotas at a regional, segment, territory and individual sales executive level, in order to drive efficiency and improvements in our business operations
- Present compelling business insights on an on-going basis to the management team, highlighting operational improvement areas, and enforcing implementation across sales
- Extensive strategic thinking, planning, implementation and enforcement of business improvement initiatives between sales, presales, services, product, engineering, legal and finance
- Involvement in developing, tracking and monitoring of sales related KPIs such as pipeline generation, pipeline growth and development, and sales teams productivity to improve internal processes
- Partner with sales management and sales executives in supporting day to day operational decisions such as go-to-market plans, accounts coverage, quota assignments, internal mobility, product assignments and territories structuring
- Evaluate internal and external economic conditions to assist in the development and evaluation of the sales forecast, and constant improvement of go-to-market plans
- Effective team leadership - managing, monitoring, developing and coaching direct reports
What you will bring:
- 8+ years proven experience preparing complex sales operational and business analysis
- Experience with Health benefits/ Healthcare/ Mental Health/ Wellness industries
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Ability to influence all levels of leadership to deliver data-driven recommendations and results
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to assimilate and analyze base data and provide commercially sound and viable business solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience in presenting to executives with confidence, conviction, and credibility
- BS in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or other business related field
- MBA / CPA / CFA designation
- Experience in a consulting firm
- Experience in both private and public companies
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $140,040-$190,213.
At Headspace, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How we feel about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent Acquisition team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace participates in the E-Verify Program.
As such, Headspace requests that individuals who have received coaching or clinical services at Headspace wait until their care with Headspace is complete before applying for a position. If someone with a Headspace account is hired for a position, please note their account will be deactivated and they will not be able to use Headspace services for the duration of their employment.
Further, if Headspace cannot find a role that fails to resolve an ethical issue associated with a dual relationship, Headspace may need to take steps to ensure ethical obligations are being adhered to, including a delayed start date or a potential leave of absence. Such steps would be taken to protect both the former member, as well as any relevant individuals from their care team, from impairment, risk of exploitation, or harm.
For how how we will use the personal information you provide as part of the application process, please see: https://organizations.headspace.com/page/applicant-notice.