Regional Manager, Midwest
CKBG (Casa Komos Brands Group) creates premium, inclusive, and one-of-a-kind hospitality brands with global appeal. Our portfolio currently includes Tequila Komos, a category redefining line of ultra-luxury Tequilas; Superbird, a collection of super-premium tequila and tequila-based ready to drink canned cocktails, and Doladira, a refreshing, elevated aperitivo of rhubarb and alpine botanicals made with natural ingredients and inspired by the flavor of the Italian alps. We pride ourselves on crafting carefully-considered, unique products that embody a true sense of origin and are respectful of tradition, but never bound by the past. To bring it all to life, we've built a team of passionate, committed individuals who bring a combination of industry-leading knowledge, unique perspectives and cross-functional expertise.
The Regional Manager, Midwest is responsible for leading sales execution and distributor management for Superbird & Doladira across multiple markets in the Midwest region. The markets include, but are not limited to IL, WI, IN, MO, and MI.
We are looking for passionate storytellers who are motivated by the opportunity to play an active role in growing a brand from the ground up. We value curiosity, creative thinking, and inclusive leadership.
This position reports to the Sales Director, Central Region.
- Maximize brand growth opportunities across all channels and segments within your markets
- Accountable for achieving quantitative and qualitative goals (volume, ACS, POD’s, etc.)
- Oversee and monitor sales & depletion goals within assigned markets
- Develop sales programs and objectives with distributor teams to ensure Superbird & Doladira priorities are being achieved
- Establish and monitor effective distributor KPI metrics
- Deliver high quality distributor execution against On & Off Premise distribution and merchandising standards (POS, menu, back bar, display, etc.)
- Develop relationships and drive business with high value key regional chains (On & Off)
- Ensure compliance of all regional and national account mandates
- Clearly understand and communicate market compliance rules to ensure sales teams are compliant.
- Participate in all distributor reviews, GSMs, and product launches
- Develop, plan, and conduct distributor work-withs, market surveys, and blitzes on a quarterly basis
- Analyze sales and pricing data to identify sales opportunities and market trends
- Effectively communicate sales/KPI updates to executive team on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Conduct monthly meetings with distributors within respective markets to ensure all are aligned on key objectives and/or obstacles to address
- Effectively manage budgets for territory and direct report
- Manage, mentor, and develop direct reports business acumen
- Clearly communicate company objectives and tools provided by marketing and sales leadership to direct reports
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-8 years’ experience as a spirit supplier and/or distributor representative
- 1-2 years of experience successfully managing a small team
- Must have a valid driver's license and a vehicle with the appropriate level of insurance
- Must live within the territory (IL, WI, IN, MO, MI), Wisconsin is preferred
- Possess the ability to tell a story using analytical data
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and distributor network
- Self-motivated, driven, independent, entrepreneurial.
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Distributor management experience a plus
- Market and trade relationships
- Confident public speaker and storyteller with in-depth spirits knowledge
Benefits & Compensation
The anticipated base salary range for this role is $115,000-$130,000 annually. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience, and skills relative to the defined job requirements. In general, actual salaries will fall somewhere in the middle of the range.
This is a remote position. We offer a competitive benefits package including major medical, dental and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, a complimentary One Medical membership, as well as 401k + match. In addition to the above, as a company that wants to give better, we also partner with Groundswell, a platform designed to match charitable contributions by employees.
CKBG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. CKBG considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.