Vice President, Sales - Stuzzi
CKBG (Casa Komos Brands Group) creates premium, inclusive, and one-of-a-kind hospitality brands with global appeal. Our portfolio currently includes Tequila Komos, a category redefining line of ultra-luxury Tequilas; Superbird, a collection of super-premium tequila and tequila-based ready to drink canned cocktails, Doladira, a refreshing, elevated aperitivo of rhubarb and alpine botanicals made with natural ingredients and inspired by the flavor of the Italian alps; and launching this spring, Stuzzi, hot sauce in its most perfect form. We pride ourselves on crafting carefully-considered, unique products that embody a true sense of origin and are respectful of tradition, but never bound by the past. To bring it all to life, we've built a team of passionate, committed individuals who bring a combination of industry-leading knowledge, unique perspectives and cross-functional expertise.
The VP of Sales for Stuzzi hot sauce will be responsible for building a scalable route to market and developing the go to market strategy for the brand.
- Create and execute sales strategy and priorities, including developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for Stuzzi
- Build and manage a book of business with key national retailers
- Develop and implement sales forecasting and budgeting strategies, keeping your finger on the pulse of the market
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity, staying ahead of the curve
- Build trade programs to implement at retail
- Eventually build and lead a high-performing sales team, fostering collaboration and driving results.
Qualifications & Experience
- 7-10 years of sales experience in the CPG industry, preferably with time spent in packaged food
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful go-to-market plans
- Adept at forging strategic partnerships and fostering long-term collaborations
- Passionate about building brands from the ground up and driving them towards iconic status
- Exceptionally organized with an entrepreneurial spirit and up-beat, positive, can-do mindset with an understanding that you may need to wear many hats and modify job responsibilities as the business grows.
- Phenomenal communication and time management skills
- Strong experience and proven success leading presentations and closing sales
- Ability to use technology and software to drive sales strategy using forecasting, analytical and budgeting skills
The anticipated salary range for this role, once brought on as a full-time employee, is $150,000.00-$165,000.00 annually. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience, and skills relative to the defined job requirements. In general, actual salaries will fall somewhere in the middle of the range.
This role will be based in NYC. We offer a competitive benefits package including major medical, dental and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, a complimentary One Medical membership, as well as 401k + match. In addition to the above, as a company that wants to give better, we also partner with Groundswell, a platform designed to match charitable contributions by employees.
CKBG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. CKBG considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.