Business Development Representative (BDR/SDR)
Whoosh (www.whoosh.io) is developing modern club operations software to help them manage everything from the course to the clubhouse. We are a B2B vertical SaaS company backed by top-tier VC investors focused on disrupting the golf and tennis club industry. Our software streamlines workflows, improves staff communication, and enables better hospitality and member experiences.
About the Job
If you are an experienced sales and business development (BDR) professional with the hustle to embrace a growth stage startup, then this is the role for you. We want someone who will roll up their sleeves to initiate the sales process and be a key contributor on a high-performing inside sales team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a bias towards action, and deep knowledge of creating top of funnel opportunities. You will be working directly with the founding team and be involved in the early stages of the company’s development.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote (US only)
- Salary Range: $50k - $90k
Where you'll make an impact:
- Execute on the critical initial outbound phases of the sales process for new SaaS products in the club management space (i.e., golf, tennis, swimming, CRM, etc.).
- Help account executives by generating a continuous pipeline of prospective customers that will help us hit our sales and revenue goals
- Build, test and refine prospecting and initial contact processes to support revenue growth
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Product teams to maximize success in acquiring new prospective customers who are ready for productive discovery calls and product demonstrations.
- Effectively communicate with prospective customers by positioning the product effectively during outbound calls, emails and other communication strategies.
- Represent, speak and set the tone for our cultural values as one our early hires.
You'll be successful if you have:
- A love for researching, identifying, and contacting prospective customers (as well as a love of golf, tennis, sports, payments, vertical SaaS and the private club space!)
- A hospitality-first mindset
- Passion for initiating long term customer and partner relationships
- Experience testing, iterating and executing new creative outbound tactics and processes
- Skills & confidence in calling, emailing, and connecting on LinkedIn with new prospective customers.
- Familiarity with G-Suite, Hubspot, and other software tools
- Professional work ethic coupled with sound judgment
- A “Get it done” attitude with passion for building strong prospective customer pipelines.
- 3+ years in a fast-paced startup or high growth sales environment
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales development experience with a strong track record of achieving results.
- Track record of individual sales development performance.
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot CRM, email automation and other sales tools
- Experience in the golf, tennis, hospitality, or private club industry a plus
This job is ideal for someone with the following traits:
- Sales Development Ninja - a self-starter who can own the outbound sales prospecting function.
- Team player - collaborates cross-functionally to get the job done
- People & hospitality-oriented -- people person who enjoys working on new projects and is a consummate hospitality pro
- Growth mindset - we have strong product/market fit and need to step on the gas
- Process orientated - embraces playbooks, processes, and best practices
- Technology savvy - you love modern software and are not afraid to dig in
- Enjoys golf/tennis/club sports - We talk about sports all day, every day
- Athlete mentality - we need you to own your funnel and execute
- A competitive salary and significant equity in a high growth start-up
- A fully remote working environment
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning & growth
- Paid parental leave and lots more
- Home-office stipend and apple products
- Work with the best clubs and golf courses in the country!
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
To apply, please send your current resume AND a cover letter by filling out the application here: https://www.whoosh.io/careers
Only serious inquiries will be considered. We will not accept unsolicited submissions from any headhunters or recruitment firms for this position.
Something looks off?