Customer Success Team Lead - Central/West
Adelaide is looking for a CS Team Lead for the Central/West regions to manage a team of CS individuals, develop client relationships and to ensure a positive client experience and a successful partnership. You'll be joining a company making a positive impact on the digital media market using evidence-based metrics to increase the transparency of media quality.
We’re remote for the foreseeable future, but you should expect to be in NYC a couple of times a year. For those in the area, we have a space in Manhattan to work from if interested.
This is a great role for someone excited about building out a team, whilst bridging the gap between our clients on the one hand and the Product, Sales, and Engineering teams on the other, keeping everyone up to speed on new developments, client requests, and technical challenges. The role reports into the VP, Customer Success.
What You’ll Do and Learn:
- Work closely with CS and cross-functional management to help develop and support the overall team
- Interface with large clients to provide support prior to, during, and after campaigns
- Ensure clients understand and use the data provided
- Explain Adelaide’s value and encourage optimizations based on insights from data
- Manage reporting and work with the Analyst team to draw insights from data, which may include custom investigations tailored to client-specific goals
- Serve as product expert and understand Adelaide data and measurement
- Manage campaign set up with integrations team based on client needs
- Provide support for the TAM and Analytics teams where necessary
- 4+ years of experience with digital media, ad tech or programmatic advertising
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong track record of exceeding client expectations
- Demonstrable knowledge of programmatic and verification practices
- Data visualization/interpretation experience
- Proficient in Excel
What we offer:
- Remote work
- Competitive pay
- A collaborative and creative atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- Vacation and holidays
Brands and agencies use Adelaide to evaluate digital advertising effectiveness and optimize media on the fly towards more efficient outcomes.
We believe that increasing the transparency of media quality is a critical first step toward repairing the damage caused to our industry by bad metrics.
Something looks off?