DevOps Engineer (AWS / IaC) - Adtech - 5+ Yrs Experience
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Adelaide is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Product and Engineering team. You'll be joining a company making a positive impact on the digital media market using evidence-based metrics to increase the transparency of media quality.
We’re remote for the foreseeable future, but you should expect to be in NYC a couple of times a year. For those in the area, we have a space in Manhattan to work from if interested.
- Design, implement, and manage AWS cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as AWS CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Collaborate with development teams to optimize deployment processes and ensure the stability, security, and scalability of cloud environments.
- Automate and streamline CI/CD pipelines with AWS services.
- Monitor and maintain infrastructure performance, identifying areas for improvement and implementing best practices for resource optimization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure-related issues, providing timely and efficient solutions.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in AWS DevOps and IaC, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements, implementing appropriate measures and safeguards.
What you'll learn:
- How to build and maintain production-quality infrastructure across engineering and data science to support machine learning models and delivery of data to some of the biggest advertisers in the world
- How to distribute ETL tasks and pipeline across specifically architected and organized AWS accounts
- How to scale advertising measurement across various types of media and partner integrations
- How to understand and represent the measurement of true media quality and user engagement at an enormous scale
- How the biggest brands and publishers in the world think about media measurement and technology
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, specifically with AWS cloud environments.
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts and tools, such as AWS CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience with AWS CI/CD pipeline tools, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, etc…
- Knowledge of container orchestration tools, such as Amazon ECS.
- Proficiency in scripting languages, such as Python and Bash.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools, such as CloudWatch and Prometheus.
- Familiarity with security best practices in AWS cloud environments and understanding of compliance requirements.
- Prior experience working in an agile development environment.
See more open positions at Adelaide Metrics
Something looks off?