Product Manager - Adtech - 2+ Yrs Experience
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Adelaide is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product and Engineering team. You'll be joining a company making a positive impact on the digital media market using evidence-based metrics to increase the transparency of media quality.
We’re remote for the foreseeable future, but you should expect to be in NYC a couple of times a year. For those in the area, we have a space in Manhattan to work from if interested.
- Define and prioritize the components of the product roadmap in collaboration with Engineering, Sales, Customer Success and Analytics, Marketing, and Data Science.
- Manage the development and success of a client-facing analytics, reporting and self-service platform alongside engineering
- Conduct market research and analyze customer feedback to identify opportunities for product innovation and differentiation.
- Develop product requirements and specifications that align with revenue goals and customer needs.
- Work with Engineering to ensure product development is on track and meets product requirements.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop go-to-market strategies and launch products effectively.
- Monitor product performance and use data to make informed decisions for future product iterations.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure the company stays ahead of the competition.
What you'll learn:
- How to coordinate across Product, Engineering, and Client Success to ensure that the needs of both externally and internally-facing stakeholders are met
- How to build and maintain a robust client-facing analytics and reporting platform
- How to understand and represent the measurement of true media quality and user engagement at an enormous scale
- How the biggest brands and publishers in the world think about media measurement and technology
- At least 2-3 years of experience in product management or integrations within the adtech industry.
- Strong understanding of adtech, programmatic advertising, and/or ad efficacy and measurement. Experience working in a DSP, Ad Server, or SSP a plus.
- Experience in conducting market research, analyzing data, working with large data sets, and developing product strategies based on customer feedback.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. Comfortable presenting technical explanations to partners and clients.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Very comfortable working with large data sets Excel
- Experience managing customer-facing dashboards, analytics, and business intelligence tools and platforms
See more open positions at Adelaide Metrics
Something looks off?