Technical Account Manager - London
Adelaide is looking for a Technical Account Manager to work with our Customer Success team to manage the technical aspects of our client relationships and ensure a positive client experience and a successful partnership. You'll be joining a company making a positive impact on the digital media market using evidence-based metrics to increase the transparency of media quality.
We’re remote for the foreseeable future, but you should expect to travel for client engagements once a quarter.
This is a great role for someone excited to bridge the gap between our clients on the one hand and the Product, Sales, and Engineering teams on the other, keeping everyone up to speed on new developments, client requests, and technical challenges.
What You’ll Do and Learn:
- Interface with clients - pre and post sale - to provide technical support prior to, during, and after campaigns
- Explain Adelaide’s value and encourage adoption based on insights from data
- Become an integral part of the go-to-market function
- Manage campaign setup with integrations team based on client needs
- Provide support for adops implementation
- Conduct technical troubleshooting
- Interact with publishers and integration partners
- Provide support and insights to the Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams
- Escalate appropriately internally to address client concerns as they arise
- 4+ years experience in a client-facing work environment within digital media, advertising or adtech
- Understanding or exposure to main ad serving technologies (e.g. Google Campaign Manager, Innovid, Sizmek, Google Ad Manager).
- Tagging troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Data visualization/interpretation experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database querying.
- Understanding of the verification and viewability space (e.g. IAS, Double Verify or Moat).
- Multilingual / Fluent in French or Italian.
What we offer:
- Remote work
- Competitive pay
- A collaborative and creative atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- Vacation and holidays